Hi, How Can We Help You?

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

Visit Canada on a Tourist Visa

Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. In fact, more than 35 million people visit Canada every year to enjoy the many opportunities the country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. If you wish to come to Canada for a temporary purpose, you may need a TRV, unless you are a citizen from a “visa exempt” country.
The immigration department of Canada has imposed varying visa requirements for tourists from different countries. Most travellers must have a Canada visitor visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter the country as tourists. Some people are exempt from either of these requirements.
If you need to obtain a visitor visa, you can request one online or at a Canada Visa Application Centre in your country. For some people, the visa application process can be complicated and difficult. However, you can increase your chances of getting your application approved while saving time and hassle by working with a reputable Canada immigration services provider.

Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA)

Some people may not need to apply for a tourist visa as they only need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) instead. An eTA is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals. It is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for up to five years or when your passport expires, whichever comes first.

It is important to remember that an eTA does not guarantee that you will be able to enter the country. This is dependent on border services’ decisions at the port of entry.


What Documents Do You Need to Include in Your Application?

  1. Proof of your citizenship in your country.
  2. A valid passport, country resident card, or another form of identity.
  3. Proof of sufficient funds to cover your travel expenses in Canada.
  4. A letter of invitation from the individual or organization that invites you to Canada.
  5. Proof that you’ll only be staying temporarily in Canada.
  6. Biometrics

How can we help you?

Contact us at the our office or submit a inquiry  at our website or connect with us on phone.